Best Spiritual Book for Depression: LOA for the Real World: 7 Big Fat Clues to Getting What You Want, Jeannette Maw
Can this book help me overcome depression?
Possibly. In a roundabout way.
Does it address depression specifically?
What does it say that can help?
Here is the book description on Amazon:
Deliberate creation is not just for woo-woo folks! Every day people are leveraging the law of attraction to get what they want … how about you? People everywhere already practice this – not just energy healers and life coaches, but athletes, executives, students, homemakers, leaders, etc. This ebook will help you manage your vibration to get what you want.
A few of the things you’ll learn in this ebook…
1. The key to effortless manifesting
2. The one time it’s ok to ignore the advice you hear again and again from many LOA experts
3. The addiction that prevents you from getting what you want (and how to fix it)
4. You’ve probably heard that “nothing is more important than that you feel good”… which is true! But I’ll tell you when you absolutely must ignore this advice if you want success in your manifesting
5. How to handle manifesting failure
6. And the most powerful habit you can embrace to amp up your manifesting success
As someone who has spent over a decade fine tuning my own creation skills and making a living helping others do the same, it’s my pleasure to offer you personal insights about where we often get hung up and what to do about it.
Where can I find it?
You’re not an overeater. You mostly keep it healthy. Maybe it’s time to give dieting a chance.