Best Spiritual Book for Depression: Conversations with God for Teens Guidebook by Neale Donald Walsch
Okay, so I haven’t read this book yet. Permit me a full explanation.
The books on my Best Channeled Books for Overcoming Depression list that are found in the first section, also titled Best Channeled Books for Depression, are those that I have read and that I can personally vouch for. The other books on this list, under the Other Recommended Channeled Books for Depression heading, are those that I haven’t read yet but that have achieved some degree of recognition and appreciation.
This is one of those books.
I include these along with my personal favorites in order to offer a comprehensive list of the books on this topic for the “spiritual travelers” out there—people who, like me, are always on the lookout for their next inspiring spiritual read.
(By the way, as far as I know this list is the most comprehensive of its kind on the Internet. This includes Amazon and other automated lists, since a large percentage of the books on those lists are miscategorized.)
In case you haven’t seen it already, here is the full Best Channeled Books for Overcoming Depression list. Or you can see all of my Best Spirituality Books for Depression lists here.
And don’t forget to read the descriptions of my top-tier Best Books for Depression. Each book listed in the first sections of my Best Books for Depression lists links to a full article that rates how helpful I think the book is for overcoming depression. I call it my “depression effectiveness rating,” and it uses a 10-scale.
Some articles also tell of my personal experiences with the spiritual practices described in the books.
My goal for this site is to support you in your efforts to find greater inner peace and, if needed, overcome depression completely. I welcome your comments and questions at email@example.com.
For more about this best spirituality book for depression, see:
Conversations with God for Teens Guidebook on Amazon
Conversations with God for Teens Guidebook on Goodreads
Conversations with God for Teens Guidebook on Google Books
Conversations with God for Teens Guidebook on iTunes
Conversations with God for Teens Guidebook on Barnes and Noble
- ‘Being at One’: Neale Donald Walsch Interview with Gil Dekel
- on YouTube
- on YouTube
- Neale Donald Walsch Interview with Dr. Michael Laitman
More Stuff to Read:
Some Spiritual Practices Actually Work. It’s Amazing.
There are hundreds of spiritual techniques for overcoming depression and increasing inner peace. Only one blog talks about whether or not they work. With ratings. (Take that, God.)
- On a Scale of 1-10, How Effective Is Positive Thinking Against Depression?
- On a Scale of 1-10, How Effective Is Mindfulness Meditation Against Depression?
- On a Scale of 1-10, How Effective Is the “Zero Limits” Method Against Depression?
- On a Scale of 1-10, How Effective Is Sitting Meditation Against Depression?
- On a Scale of 1-10, How Effective Is Byron Katie’s The Work Against Depression?
- On a Scale of 1-10, How Effective Is Mantra Meditation Against Depression?
- More Spiritual Practice Effectiveness Ratings
- 50 Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- 150 Law of Attraction Success Stories
I Suspect Inner Peace Is Just a Myth. Here Are Interviews With People Who Disagree.
Some people are such show-offs. But that doesn’t mean they’re not worth listening to.
- Does Questioning Your Thoughts Lead to Greater Inner Peace?
- How Do You Love What Is When You Don’t Even Like It?
- How Do You Stay in Touch With the Divine Throughout the Day?
- How Do You Make Acceptance a Daily Spiritual Practice?
- Is God Really in Everything? Even Poopy Diapers?
- How Do You Love God, When There’s No Face to God?
- Is Everything Really Just a Projection of Ourselves? Even the Mean Stuff People Do?
- Do You Agree That Life is a Game?
- What Is Meditation, Really?
- What Does Meditation Feel Like?
- More Author Interviews
Depression, Begone! (Thanks. You’re Wonderful.)
It’s a great time to try to get suddenly awesome. So many teachers. So many books.
- Best Meditation Books for Overcoming Depression
- Best Spiritual Memoirs for Overcoming Depression
- Best Law of Attraction Books for Overcoming Depression
- Best Channeled Books for Overcoming Depression
- Best Scientific Spiritual Books for Overcoming Depression
- Best Near Death Experience Books for Overcoming Depression
- Best Reincarnation Books for Overcoming Depression
- More Best Spiritual-But-Not-Religious Books for Overcoming Depression
- Best Free Spiritual Ebooks for Overcoming Depression
- Best of the Best: My Favorite Spiritual Books for Overcoming Depression
- 150 Life Hacks for Overcoming Depression
- Depression Success Stories
I’m a Partner, a Mom, a Friend, a Mom, a Sister, a Daughter, a Businessperson and a Mom. Here’s What Helps.
You’re not an overeater. You mostly keep it healthy. Maybe it’s time to give dieting a chance.