A few weeks back, I told you about my new mission: to create a repository of New Age/New Thought/ Law of Attraction book notes to help people review books they’ve already read and discover new ones, too. Now, the initial post is up and ready for reading at storiesandtruth.com.
To request that a book is added to the list, just comment. To participate in the notes project, email Mollie at email@example.com.
More Stuff to Read:
Some Spiritual Practices Actually Work. It’s Amazing.
There are hundreds of spiritual techniques for overcoming depression and increasing inner peace. Here, stories about the ones that actually work. In some posts, I rate the practices, too. Sort of like county fair pumpkins, but more spiritual.
There’s a Book for That, Too
It’s a great time to get suddenly awesome. So many teachers. So many books.
- Best Spiritual-But-Not-Religious Books for Overcoming Depression
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
I’m a Partner, a Mom, a Friend, a Mom, a Sister, a Daughter, a Businessperson and a Mom. Here’s What Helps.
Don’t read this section. It’s nonsense, mostly.
- My Mostly Ridiculous Self-Improvement Journal
- 150 Life Hacks for Overcoming Depression
- Suddenly Awesome Miscellany (And, Let’s Be Real: Book Promos)