Law of attraction book: The Secret
Law of attraction author: Rhonda Byrne
This law of attraction book’s particular appeal:
Ah, The Secret. Love it or hate it, it’s a majorly influential book/movie combo and helped popularize the idea of the law of attraction.
This law of attraction book’s outline and highlights:
“The secret” is “the law of attraction.”
Everything is energy, and each energy has a particular frequency. You attract other things that are on the same frequency as you.
How to deliberately use the law of attraction to create your life experience: 1) Ask. 2) Believe. 3) Receive.
Law of attraction tips:
- Create your day in advance. “When you say to yourself, ‘I’m going to have a pleasant visit… you are literally sending elements and forces ahead of your body that will… make your… journey pleasant.”
- List everything you’re grateful for. Say “thank you” constantly.
- Visualization is much easier when you imagine things (or you) in motion in the scene.
- Make a vision board. Be extravagant, detailed.
- Give away money. Act as if you’re already prosperous.
Selected quotes from this law of attraction book:
- “As you think of yourself living in abundance, you are powerfully and consciously determining your life through law of attraction.”
- Quantum physics “. . . Says that you can’t have a universe without mind entering into it, and that the mind is actually shaping the very thing that is being perceived.”
- We can’t keep track of all our thoughts, but we can keep track of all our feelings. Therefore, it’s easier to change feelings than it is to change thoughts. “Your feelings tell you very quickly what you’re thinking. Your feelings are an immediate signal for you to know what you are thinking.” By changing your feelings, you change your thoughts, and by extension, your life.
- Bob Doyle: “You’re getting exactly what you’re feeling about, not so much what you’re thinking about.”
- Albert Einstein: “The most important question any human being can ask themselves is, ‘Is this a friendly universe?’” If it is, if all good things are the essence of existence, there is no reason to despair.
For more information on this law of attraction book, see:
More mystical reading choices:
Diets don’t work? I disagree.
Find out how I lost my extra 20 pregnancy pounds–after all four of my pregnancies.