Dear people I love,
I may or may not be able to answer the phone:
1. While in the bath;
2. While driving;
3. While on a walk;
4. While having a conversation with a friend;
5. While dealing with a temper tantrum or a crying baby;
6. When both of my hands are full;
7. While on the phone with someone else;
8. While vacuuming;
9. While putting a child down for a nap;
10. While sleeping;
11. While waiting for a bus with children;
12. While in a parking lot;
13. While going to the bathroom;
14. While in a dental or doctor’s appointment;
15. While at a checkout counter;
16. While handling raw meat;
17. While changing a diaper;
18. While meditating.
Diets don’t work? I disagree.
Find out how I lost my extra 20 pregnancy pounds–after all four of my pregnancies.
More Stuff to Read:
Some Spiritual Practices Actually Work. It’s Amazing.
There are hundreds of spiritual techniques for overcoming depression and increasing inner peace. Here, stories about the ones that actually work. (In some posts, I rate the practices on a scale of 1-10, too. Sort of like county fair pumpkins, but more spiritual.)
These Are the Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Kids, here it is. Have at it.
- Spiritual-But-Not-Religious Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
- All Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
I’m a Partner, a Mom, a Friend, a Mom, a Sister, a Daughter, a Businessperson and a Mom. Here’s What Helps.
Don’t read this section. It’s nonsense, mostly.
- My Mostly Ridiculous Self-Improvement Journal
- 150 Life Hacks for Getting Suddenly Awesome
- Suddenly Awesome Miscellany (And, Let’s Be Real: Book Promos)